Originally Posted By: big-will
Ah I remember your Ewok costume look. I liked that. And being an Ewok, can you change, that is the question?

thanks big-will wave
to change or not to change, that is the question?
my height wont change though, sadly.
Originally Posted By: Ewok 2
me thinking the same aomori. i rode the same board and wore the same ewok costume for the past few years. im no gear whore but i guess i need to move on to some new board. mm, doesn't have to be new in fact, used would be enough. my pink sessions gloves are ripped apart (stitched up but ripped again..) so gloves are on my shopping list as well.

ewok, you need a board that you can ride powpow with. Yours boggs down, doesnt ride well in anything soft and fluffy, partly because its short too. Since you dont ride switch, why not look at a malolo or something thats a mix between all mtn and powder? I have goggles for sale too since yours were screwed up...and dont make me say I told you SO! Gloves, check SAC, they always have gloves (and coincidentally have some right now for ladies). Same with jackets, I quit mailing you bout that since you would respond hours later, is it still there...? rolleyes razz I have rebought my ski gear and am set again for many years I hope. Just waiting for my skis from Loon groovy
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
partly because its short.

mainly becuase i suck, hooraay.
sac is great if you are buying more than 2 sets.
shipping cost is too much for my abacus.
cb's got to ski to his work slap