Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
useful boyfriend
This country really does make me feel like a walking credit card.

Oh, and I have decided not to buy any significant new gear this season. I do need to wash my jacket though.

Sure, more so than Australia, at least it appears to be. I have to admit that I have never stepped onto the treadmill here (that is, I am not playing the market) and the main reason is the cash grab perception that I have.

Perhaps that perception is wrong.

lol.gif useful boyfriend in this case =

1, working at ski or snowboard shop or have friends there and can get discount

2, pro skier or boarder and sponsored

3, walking credit card

and so on...

No.2 is pretty attractive for me.

You have choice! ;\)

I already bought 10000 in avie gear for the coing season. 23000 on jacket gloves and pants.

dropped 25000 on super fat toy skis, I just want to go fast.

I cant stop I need help.

I budget everything, I always save the same amount of money and use the extra to buy toys. Im lucky I drank myself stupid when I was 19 to 22 so I dont feel the need to go out and spend so much on booze.

Buy it when you can.

Zwellie what did you buy.

screw you zwelgen, you albino grumpy in the morning hag, do we have to go through this again?

It wasn't just my jacket that smelt.

Come to think of it, the last day I rode last season was with you guys at Arai. When I returned home I hung my jacket up in the genkan. It is still there. Now, not one person complained about a smell in my genkan, which is approx the size of a decent gondola car.

db you smelly, communal living hating, booze restrictive old grandpa, it was either you or MrSparkle that was ponging up the car and I am not alone in thinking that it was you with your smelly wrist guards. yuckky.

Fatty I got the troublemakers, 175cm. They should be waiting at Baroks house when I get there in a week \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D cant wait to try em out.