So, its been over two weeks since I busted my asssssssssss. Cant workout, cant sit properly (comfortably?) yet, sneezing, coughing, make it hurt like hell. Sucks badly. I feel like a lion in a cage - been kinda blue recently, havent really been able to enjoy the last few weeks (especially GW)...especially with the beautiful weather we have been having.

It is getting much better. Compared with 2 weeks ago it feels 90% better though Im sure its something more like 60-70% realistically. Its at the point now where I almost have to be cautious not to put too much strain on it and make it worse. Yesterday I was able to bound up stairs 2 at a time for 3 flights. Its that much better. Though, if I squatted too low on the bound, it hurt and a sharp pain spread through my ass shifty.gif

Im going to swim tomorrow. Feel confident Ill be able to. Will use a buoy so I dont have to kick, and just try that tomorrow and Fri.

Anybody else 故障 broken - like we say in club? I havent touched any pills to lessen the pain as I had enough in college to last me a lifetime. NO meds for me unless absolutely necessary at this point in my life - figure natural is best.

Oh well, thats bout it.

Lets healthy thumbsup.gif

nah, pain is much better, only when sneezing/coughing really...

jesus Tson, you really do have some sick fetishes, thats what the screaming was coming from your room that nite?!? eek.gif crazy.gif

Are those your personal pics??

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
lol.gif

Markie, when are you getting hitched? I wanna hit HK BEFORE you get married!!

CB, concentrate on getting well first. Anyway, there's no rush. Come anytime. Marriage is on the back-burner for now. It's still definitely on, but postponed indefinitely. Her daughter still doesn't feel comfortable about us getting marriage. She is perfectly OK with me dating her mom and loves to play with me etc. but just doesn't want us to get married so I won't push this issue till she is ready. So in the meantime, I'm free, technically.

FT, brother, you know ya can ride it, but you gotta come to Kansai, or maybe if I can get it up to Haks (which I really do).

Markie, sorry to hear that. Guess outside factors prevent marriage in almost any country. I know you, and know that it will only be a matter of time before she feels comfortble - youre such a warm, funny, crazy guy!!

What is it with you and Tsonda liking my ass so much? Yeah, it's nice, and there's prolly not many better asses out there than mine, but you guys know, Im only into the ladies ;\)

I wanna come visit Markie thumbsup.gif

Does one dare to ask, how did the ass get broke? Don't answer that if it's too graphic, or painful.

Oh, and do you have to stand up to post here??

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
- been kinda blue recently

we all have those days. chin up. your ochiri will get better soon.
もうちょっとだ、がんばれペンギン!