Face tattoo! It's what cool people do!!

That's OK - cool question mate. Happy to respond. None of mine are for me to look at all that often I guess and certainly not for others although some are very helpful when traveling and chicks do dig them wink But generally they are there 4 me and not others. I just get mine to commemorate significant moments (dead friends, family and dogs) and other important things in my life (Bali, Japan, China, lucky numbers, lifestyle stuff etc). I can see my back in the mirror though smile

Not much chance of sneaking into a Onsen these days that are tat free smile

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what was wrong with hers was that she was born with a genetic skin disorder that caused her skin to thicken, blister and scar....she found that tattoos stopped this from happening and so tattooed

Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
and chicks do dig them wink

No doubt some do, but you can count me out (and I'd say most if not all of my friends too)

Sorry mate, thought my post before was a tad rude so changed it, hence the now missing "judge" statement.

No need to apologise for how you feel about them either, there can be some physical things that can repel me about some of the fairer sex as well.

Just the way the world is smile

Why is is that lots of tattooed folk always seem so sensitive about 'being judged' about having them?

Always makes me chuckle a bit that, seems strange.

Amongst other things, I thought you were meant to be well 'ard!

wink

Nah mate Im soft as silk, fall in love at the drop of a hat and often cry in movies. Not 'ard at all. Guess we get a bit "sensitive" because getting them can be a very personal matter (Murdered Cousin, shot dead best friend etc) and when people question that we often respond, but only in words. smile smile

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Why is is that lots of tattooed folk always seem so sensitive about 'being judged' about having them?

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Don't follow..... Can't see anyone 'questioning' Murdered Cousins or shot best dead friends, etc.

confused

Just trying to explain why some folks might get "sensitive" when "being judged". Two of my tats are for the exact reasons mentioned above. I just choose to wear my heart, and them on my sleeve. smile

Anyways I've been sucked into another discussion I shouldnt have been, in the end I just treat people how they they treat me and how they treat others, not how they look.

To be honest on reflection I thought my comments were a little on the smug side so pulled it Pie Eater. Just trying to take the high road and not post anything negative or inflammatory these days, with varying degrees of success. smile

Thanks guys.

BM it was 11+ hrs over 3 days - cant say it was a pleasant experience and I'm not about to rush back for more but I'm happy with the outcome. The head of the dragon is on my chest, there is a pic further up in this thread.

Cool if that's your bag.

Can't relate to why you'd want to do that to your body myself, but hey it's not my body.

Where's the dragon's arse going to go? wink

• 3 weeks later...

Because of a misplaced 'é' accent, his tattoo means 'My life, My menstruation'.

His tat was apparently supposed to read 'My life, My rules'.

article-1303896777222-0BCA7E1100000578-7

lol

Double dickhead!

This new fad amonst complete dipshits is really cool.

'Corset piercing' - metal rings are pierced into the skin and joined together with a ribbon to give a corset effect.

article-1383806-0BEA5CAB00000578-686_468

article-1383806-0BEA5CA100000578-545_468

article-1383806-0BEA5D2F00000578-228_468

Gnarly! party