Face tattoo! It's what cool people do!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what was wrong with hers was that she was born with a genetic skin disorder that caused her skin to thicken, blister and scar....she found that tattoos stopped this from happening and so tattooed

Nope ... does nothing for me - I prefer to see the face of the person I'm talking to ... not some "artistic" interpretation of an immaginary event.

FFS, what is wrong with the face you were born with, and grew into?

For mine, a tattoo is an indication that you are unhappy, so go see a shrink!

Well what was wrong with hers was that she was born with a genetic skin disorder that caused her skin to thicken, blister and scar....she found that tattoos stopped this from happening and so tattooed 95% of her body

• Like 1

What Is wrong with a blank canvas?

An artist paints to show expression and imagination?

A tattooist is an artist painting on a blank canvas for a two way experience(tattoo artist and tattoo recipient)

If we decide to stick with a blank then so be it

But if that guy that built your favorite resort had decided to stick with a "blank" hill

Then nothing would of changed from the time before commercial skiing/snowboarding.

Well what was wrong with hers was that she was born with a genetic skin disorder that caused her skin to thicken, blister and scar....she found that tattoos stopped this from happening and so tattooed 95% of her body

Her next one should be "white woman all over"

Can't they laser it off and start again?

A bit like Etch-a-Sketch, but slightly more bothersome. And much more gnarly. :party:

haha....can you imagine tattoo shops having a giant shaker (like the paint mixing machine in B&Q), where they attach 100% tattooed people to it, shake em aroud for 5 minutes and when they come off all the tatts are gone!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...