Face tattoo! It's what cool people do!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what was wrong with hers was that she was born with a genetic skin disorder that caused her skin to thicken, blister and scar....she found that tattoos stopped this from happening and so tattooed

well..........never.......as far as I know Tattoos aren't available on the dole. They may use their dole money to pay for the tattoo but that, unfortunately in a democracy, is their choice. No one says that your company owns your house, yet you use the money gained from them to buy it.

Posted this in the important news thread, but it's just too good not to go here as well:

A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back.

Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald.

Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back.

Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

rossie-brovent-poop-tattoo.jpg

• 5 months later...

Thanks for reminding me about the Tattoo thread Pies

Here's one that I find tasteful and to the point - thinking of a bithday present for my daughters

tattoo_good_bad_ugly_feb_2012_7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

He was probably locked up for being a complete gimp, if not for being a criminal.

Are these not the same thing? Unfortunately, stupidity is not illegal (although it possibly should be a reason for retrospective abortion ... think about it!!).

• 4 months later...

Man tattoos his name across FACE of woman he met only 24 hours earlier - and now they're getting married (just as well really!)

article-0-1756C009000005DC-93_634x499.jpg

article-2273234-1756C001000005DC-142_306x358.jpg

article-2273234-1756C005000005DC-39_634x474.jpg

A tattooist has inked his name across his girlfriend's face less than 24 hours after they first met.

Lesya Toumaniantz from Saransk, Russia, allowed Rouslan Toumaniantz to sign 'Ruslan' over her face in giant Gothic script on the day they met

The pair - who'd met on an online chat room - say they quickly fell 'head over heels in love' and soon after met in Moscow, Russia, where they decided to get married.

'It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body," she said.

:rollabout:

Guffaw!