Face tattoo! It's what cool people do!!

Originally Posted By: SubZero
So, Mamabear, you like the type of bloke who'll leave scratches down your back?

Now, now ... I have admitted to my Wolverine fetish - that's about enough for right now don'tcha think? However the attraction is HJ as Wolverine, not HJ himself (nice guy, but as himself meh..kinda attractive, but not drop to you knee's "how may I be of service" attractive). Maybe you are right...

Originally Posted By: JA
I have enough scars etc on my body (from accidents and operations) that I do not need to inflict such "art" on it.
Seems to me to be a bit like the graffiti people. They do it for attention, then make like they don't want people to know who did it by hiding behind a "tag".
Serious insecurities - look at me but don't look at me.

Yes yes yes! It is a bit like that isn't it! I am not talking your typical tricep tat, but this kind of body altering - extreme tattooing, extreme piercing and bizarre horn like implants under the skin - now that screams look at me, but the rhetoric is don't....quite bizarre.
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what was wrong with hers was that she was born with a genetic skin disorder that caused her skin to thicken, blister and scar....she found that tattoos stopped this from happening and so tattooed

• 1 month later...

I collect a lot of art, some hangs on the walls, some on my skin.

Here's some of my latest, but none on my face smile

This one on my calf is my car

pete001-1.jpg

CoffeeNight_02.jpg

I truely believe Im one of the luckiest people on the planet, this one has a lot of lucky symbols and is on the inside of an upper arm

Bali0708032.jpg

Planning on getting some more ink whilst in Tokyo on the way home.

why in tokyo? r u doing it the traditional japanese way, taking 25 years to get something half done?

anywhere except japan has got to be cheaper unless you know somebody

Originally Posted By: dizzy
why in tokyo? r u doing it the traditional japanese way, taking 25 years to get something half done?

anywhere except japan has got to be cheaper unless you know somebody

Thanks for the heads up, Im looking for some traditional work done there so if you can offer some suggestions that would be great. The only leads I have to date is in Tokyo through a US hotrodder I know..
  • 2 weeks later...

veryshocked

Surely that is just makeup!!!!

(And he left off half of the top of his face as well, hope he gets that filled in soon).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Body tattoo! Leopard man! Cool

leopard460x276.jpg

The leopard man has been domesticated. After 20 years of living in the wilds on a remote part of Skye, the man made famous for his leopard tattoos has changed his spot for a one-bedroom apartment. At 73, Tom Leppard was starting to feel his age, and the weekly kayak trip across the fast-flowing Kyles of Lochalsh for supplies was taking its toll. He was "one big wave away from disaster", and when a friend offered him the chance to leave the shore of Loch na Bèiste for the comfort of four walls in the village of Broadford, he leapt at the chance.

Maybe I am just old fashioned or something, but those guys here look absolutely dreadful, christ imagine if little children saw them walking doen the street they would most probably have bloody nightmares.

Sorry but Tattoos like those = Not cool and Not clever at all.