Face tattoo! It's what cool people do!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what was wrong with hers was that she was born with a genetic skin disorder that caused her skin to thicken, blister and scar....she found that tattoos stopped this from happening and so tattooed

Each to his own I suppose, but .....why?

I wonder if skull boy will be kicking himself in later years when he would like to NOT be judged by what he looks like?

OMG there are some real freaks out there.

Said it before, but tattoos are such a huge turn off, even little ones. I just can't imagine wanting to scar myself like that and where people wanting to are coming from.

cool people do not tattoo their head and face.........only stupid and very messed up peeps would do that for kicks in this day and age, fair enough if its part of their culture like the maoris but skull tattoo??? I just don't get it!! I don't have anything against tattoos as I have two myself but no where near my face or visible to others and in my opinion its art and reflects who I am now, which is why I don't get the skull tattoo or abusive lingo tat-what are they trying to say?!

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
who are you to judge - your opinion doesnt count :p ;\)

lol.gif

I was just trying to maybe get some of those funny knee-jerk responses from some of the tattooed-likes that there may be on here - sensitive bunch they usually turn out to be about their artwork behind all that macho 'hey look I have a tattoo' and 'it's who I am' stuff.

;\)

Oh it's for my mum/kids.

It represents a certain time of my life.

It's private, just for me (but I show it off whenever I can).

Blah blah blah.

Hilarious.

Stupid!

If they have that lot on their face, they are surely inviting us to stare. Is that not the point?

And of course we will laugh. Why not? They have publicly invited us and they look very silly!

\:\)

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
uuuummmmm.... that would be a no.

Now if the bloke looked a little like this....

wolverine107.jpg

So, Mamabear, you like the type of bloke who'll leave scratches down your back? \:\/

Back-on-topic: traditional tats like those the Maori use are good, similar ones on white-fellas look dumb.

lol.gif I'm not a troll. Like I said, perhaps a bit of mischeivous fun. As gg said, are people who do this not inviting us to look?

And I suppose that response is just the kind I was talking about in my earlier post ;\)

I have enough scars etc on my body (from accidents and operations) that I do not need to inflict such "art" on it.

Seems to me to be a bit like the graffiti people. They do it for attention, then make like they don't want people to know who did it by hiding behind a "tag".

Serious insecurities - look at me but don't look at me.