I only had 4 days off in total, and worked Mon/Tues cuz I have so much stuff to do. Did F'all Sat and Sun. Bought a new CBpod on Sat and met up with Davo in Umeda. Cheers for showing me the Cuban restaurant mate, very chilled place - good beers good times!

How bout everybody else?

I spent a lot of money this golden week - bought a ticket to Europe for summer, a new suitcase and a fair few other things. I am going to hide my bag now for a few weeks so I am not tempted!

Yoroshiku, what kinda YoroshikuPod did you pick up? I went for the Nano \:\)

Ezo, you on Oahu or Big Isle? If Oahu you hit the trails out around Kaneohe/Kailua? Think there are some on the windward side yeah?

YoroshikuPod! lol.gif

I didn't do much. A bit of rest, a bit of cleaning, a bit of shopping, a bit of getting drunk, a bit of planning my summer.

my Golden week was pretty miserable....friday - 5 hours at the hospital, Sat all day at the hospital, Sunday at home, Monday at home, Tuesday at home (though did squeeze a small hike in in the arvo)......all three other members of my family had rotavirus infections, it was haku/geri city. The youngest had 2 days on a drip at the hospital. Golden week? more like Geri week for me.

I was healthy but a nurse for 5 days....I was glad to get back to work today! ( but not glad to have to share my train with the Z.I.S [Zombies in Suits] I thought GW might have refreshed them but they were back as Zombi-esh as ever)

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Ezo, you on Oahu or Big Isle? If Oahu you hit the trails out around Kaneohe/Kailua? Think there are some on the windward side yeah?

Oahu.

T'was a bit rainy on Saturday, so we just hit Maunawili Ditch trail out in Waimanalo - exactly where you thought! We were otherwise planning on going above Wailuna/Newtown/Royal Summit.

sweet area out there! Waimanalo thats the area...thanks, been too long since Ive been to Hawaii. Well, since my Okinawa trip dates keep getting changed the trip I hoped for to the Philippines is down the drain. Thinking bout hitting Oahu. Maybe a Hawaiian SJ party...wonder if SJA is around still.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
I only had 4 days off in total, and worked Mon/Tues cuz I have so much stuff to do. Did F'all Sat and Sun. Bought a new CBpod on Sat and met up with Davo in Umeda. Cheers for showing me the Cuban restaurant mate, very chilled place - good beers good times!

How bout everybody else?

That school has you bitch-whipped mate! :p

GW was a long 11 days off just relaxing at home and around the neighbourhood. Spent loads of time in the park with the girls and taught the soon to be 4 year old how to ride her new bike. Also did heaps of cooking, housework and drinking, often at the same time. Multitasking even when I'm out of the office!

Only time I got on the train was to go in for those beers we had CB. Cuban place is good but pretty expensive...the beers in the station were a lot easier on the wallet.

That's a grim sounding time for the family SG. Have to get together someother time.

Managed to go running 5 times but still got fatter due to my exceptional multitasking abilities