FT I have real trouble deciphering your posts sometimes!

anyway if we are talking about MTB, there is brand new Trek store near one of my jobs, I went in and had a chat the other day and they had a brand spanking new 'Gary Fisher HiFi pro carbon' in stock 680,000yen!

hifi_carbon_pro.jpg

I left the shop sporting a semi.

I spent too much time making those vids and uploading vids last night.

That bike is sick but Im never going to pay 7000 bucks for a bike.

I would really like a jamis xlt frame though they look they look off the hook sick!

Originally Posted By: Fattwins

That bike is sick but Im never going to pay 7000 bucks for a bike.

indeed it is, its a $7000 carbon fibre orgasm.
I would never pay that much money either, just like I wouldnt pay half a mil' on a Ferrari. Nevertheless it's nice to admire!

thats you riding FT? Nice single track - are the single tracks crowded? Hikers? Other mtn bikers? Do bikers ride the circuit reverse? Is it common sense that the track is 1 way? Just curious mate. Thanks for the vids.

That track desends 400 meters in 5 minutes so no one will go up it. There are maybe 30 bikers in town maybe. Sometimes there are hikers but out of 100 rides Ive seen 2 people hiking. There are over 10 single tracks now!

I know SG I just dont look at those bikes cause whats the point. Ill never get the chance to pop that cherry!

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
I just dont look at those bikes cause whats the point. Ill never get the chance to pop that cherry!

actually I might get a ride on it, Trek might give them one as a demo model to attract people to the shop, if they do I will on that baby in a flash!

looks like some fun there buddy...

I have started planning my japanezy mtb visit (again). But was thinking late summer this time around so snow wont be an issue.

So that was recently?