1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Seriously, I don't know why you guys at SJ's keep banging on about a few people that give you grief. You describe them yourself as "just a small number of people and often actually the same ones".

You guys own this site and can make up whatever rules you like and if people don't like those rules they can bugger off somewhere else. Posting on this forum is not compulsary.

This is a great forum and I think the rules are pretty liberal. There is very little to complain about really.

keep up the good work thumbsup.gif

• SnowJapan Admin

Thank you Mantas. Will try to keep the banging on to a minimum. ;\)

But, you know, I hope this comes across but we really want this Forum to be a friendly place.

A few things happened the other day and I suppose we were just feeling the need to respond to that. (Because those things were deleted, you only saw the response...) Sometimes perhaps things build up and we feel the need to get the message out. Unfortunately, when something like that does happen, an exaggerated or totally incorrect version is sometimes told to other members and we end up being the bad guys. After all, no-one is going to admit to their friends that they were being an idiot are they?

As you might imagine, there is a wish to defend what we do.

But you are right - we do own this site, and we will/do run it the way we feel is best. And people who don't like it can and are very welcome to not post.

Anyhow - we will resist the urge to comment on things like this again and just get on with it. ;\)

Thank you for the comments, appreciate it.

Mantas, Hear, hear!

At least the posts I make actually get here! I've had no end of trouble with another forum I inhabit with posts either being duplicated or not listed. No middle ground.

Originally Posted By: SJForums
Unfortunately, when something like that does happen, an exaggerated or totally incorrect version is sometimes told to other members and we end up being the bad guys.

You bad! mad.gif
Period.

\:\)
 Quote:
After all, no-one is going to admit to their friends that they were being an idiot are they?

I have no friends, so I can't admit to anything.
Yeah Tsonda bad; Ape good mad.gif eek.gif
 Quote:
I remember saying slightly negative about Hakuba that the Hakuba gang obviously didn't like because 1 hour later I was down from 4 to 3 with a new 3 votes. Sensitive bunch.
I found that very amusing.

Thats quite funny actually because I also got voted down soon after my Trip Report from our trip - you know the one where we gave Hakuba the lowest vote

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Main/15229/Number/261219#Post261219