• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I haven't posted for ages...

Golden week is on baby! I got 11 days off with no office nonsense and no plan or schedule. CB I am keen to run whenever apart from today.

Had a big night with all the crew from work last night, as we evacuated en masse at 4:30 sharp. Maxed out the happy hour at the Westin and carried on to a tachinomiya in Juso for tons of beer and kushikatsu.

This morning I am slightly broken but feeling better after a bacon sandwich and coffee.

Hey Ewok! I've got your Murakami book and can lend you 'Hardboiled wonderland at the end of the world', which has got to be one of the best reads since that sheep chase book of his. Just awesome.

Sorry Nick and I bailed on you that day but that sick line had to be done. The best way for you to improve is to ride zactly where you have been and keep pushing your limits. Always ride powder if possible and know your confidence level in different conditions. Ride in any weather. You need to be able to dominate the chopped up pow at the sides of runs in close next to the trees before you really go in for the trees. I can show you some good lines on the map and will try to show you a line or two if where there at the same time. Unfortunately though, I'm completely selfish on powder days!

Off to the park soon. See you all later

thank you for your kind advice davo. yappari compassionate da grin.gif

as you pointed out, my confidence level varies a lot, one weekend i amaze myself how smooth my riding has become (of course which is still not really great..) and next weekend i dissapoint myself on a slope, keep fallin down wondering what's wrong with me, start making excuses such as ah i suck today because i had a busy week, ah this is a monthly thing, ah im hungry need food, and then ah i ate too much lunch.. oh well practise makes perfect and just need more practise.

back on topic, u've got 11 days off thats so sweet, lots of time to go to the park with ur little girls =) perhaps there might be enough time to come to my housewarming party with your little ones! (only if that is happenin..)