• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 4 days as well...suxs eh but しゃーないね!! Trying to figure out what to do with 4 days...Tsonda? You and yer lady thinking of Kansai? Id like to go somewhere but just cant be bothered. Maybe Ill have a house party for 1 person \:\) shifty.gif

yeah, but not solo, cant be bothered - Spring is only fun touring with mates. I might just do some sightseeing in Kansai. I wanna go out to Yoshino in Nara and Koyasan too. Do some mtn biking, swimming, relaxing. If you guys were doing day trips Id do it. If youre camping around Norikura Id meet up with you guys but I imagine youre trying for Shirouma or some other sick peaks up there eh.

Ewok, you doing Hakuba or in Kansai?

Too busy this weekend to go up. Not working but got things to do. If you guys are camping long weekend then nobody is around to do day tours with = not going up.

Sure Ewok, if nobody to ski with then could do that...Sorry Tsonda, no Tokyo over GW. Think I wanna see some places round Kansai but you and your missus are free to come down mate. Could go hiking.

I know Davo is around so maybe long runs and if SG and I can meet up then mtn biking. Davo, SG, what are you guys up to?