• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
what made you think that girls DON'T fart in the first place? confused.gif

beings that have been gifted with an arse fart, regardless sex or species. ;\)

Take ewok for example, did you forget she did the lighter trick in Haks over New Years? \:\)

ah this is how it started eh..

lol.gif
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
so Ewok, were you and BPG farting near the fireplace??

Next time you are up in Haks CB please notice that the color of the curtains in the TV room has changed.

ewok set the old ones ablaze... \:\)
 Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
so Ewok, were you and BPG farting near the fireplace??

Next time you are up in Haks CB please notice that the color of the curtains in the TV room has changed.

ewok set the old ones ablaze... \:\)

might have been bpg then im afraid.
girls do! but ewoks don't ;\)

All this chatter about this illustrious topic made me remember the time we were having dinner at Gravity Works when CB was letting off those big ones and BP was announce the intensity of each one. BPG, Wwok2 and BCS were there too. That was the same evening that Fattwins joined us later, totally drunk and started throwing forks/spoons around.

Was I?

Let me refresh your memory. You stretched out your hand at the dinner table and offered out your finger for BP to hold. It almost looked like a tender (if somewhat gay) moment as BP was holding your finger. Then you let rip..... silent and odourless (at least to me) but BP called out the vibrations.

Oh yeah, right! Now that you mention it, that was how it happened. You asked him to pull your finger and let it rip when he did!

Can you imagine? That was only the opening scene to the madness that followed later when Fattwins arrived.

that was a shocking nite, if Shoko san had a camera in there wed win something, that was just too comical!

Either that or at least a few of us would have been thrown in jail.

O.K.

When I was young and silly, my mates and I had a 'most embarassing public fart' competition. The rules of which were pretty simple, as you might have guessed. Basically you had to do the noisiest, smelliest fart in the most public place possible ie. bus stops, elevators ect.

It got quite serious at one point with special diets coming into play.

I won. The winning fart took place in a crowded bakery. I basically stood there amongst 15 or so people and let one rip. Ffffffoooooooooooopp ! There was a lot of tut tutting and head shaking going on in the crowd, some people even left the shop (lost their appetite I guess)

lol.gif

Its not a "fart only" story, it also involves the follow through!!

But I made my cousin throw up when she went into the toilet right after I was in there and deposited an atomic bundle down the pan!!