Just a useless post to get my 100 post!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: kokodoko
oh yeah, that logo..
London has some of the best designers in the world..

Wow if that was designed by some of the best designers of the world I would hate to think what the rubbish designers would be like.
Or actually maybe they could design something better, lol!
 Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Its pretty much as general as it gets I reckon

And. as far from relevant to "snow" as it gets too!

saw a bike courier have a massive stack today, served himself right too, flying at the speed of light and didnt see the salary man on a mamachari coming the other way.... wammo, luckily the salaryman came out of the stack in one piece and could ride away, the couriers bike was mangled. Too many bike couriers ride like complete maniacs..

....just a useless musing in a useless thread....

Useless thread? I think not. That was very useful, thanks for sharing.

You know, think i might have a ramble about American Idol here. Those uptight girls in the other thread cramps one's style when it comes to dissing the leftovers.

Bwahahahahah @ Tubby!

Good one!

I hear they claim it to be a "reality" show! Strange, how the least real shows are the ones called "reality". Like "My Kid's a Star" and "Survivor" - how "real" are they?? I guess someone must like them, because they are up to about Survivor 1000000 by now. But I cannot see the point. If you want to watch a show about some exotic location, watch David Attenborough.

Yeah, BOF, grumpy old man, opinionated git! I'm entitled.

It would be nice if "Survivor" was really about survival, and not about cliques and backstabbing. Drop 7 city slickers in different parts of the wilderness away from each other, each with a Victorinox knife, a Katadyn water filter, and a space blanket then come back in four weeks and give the prize money to whoever is still alive!

There is a show on Discovery just now called Survival Game, thats pretty interesting. He sky dives into various remote areas of the world (I have seen him in the African savannah, Californian Mountains and a rainforest somewhere) and gives tips on how to survive and get out.