Just a useless post to get my 100 post!

Ok all, just wasting server space here to make it to 100 posts.

When I look at some with more than 5000, I reckon you must post about 50 times a day to get that. Wow

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the thrill of knowing how many? I post because I feel something about the topic, not just to get a certain number!

OR because I want to know why things happen - wierd huh!

Originally Posted By: JA
What's the thrill of knowing how many? I post because I feel something about the topic, not just to get a certain number!

OR because I want to know why things happen - wierd huh!

I am thrilled, yes, thrilled and thrilled to be able to post.

One more for me!!!
 Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
JA you obviously have not heard about the cash awards SJ awards for post achievements.

Sounds like a wonderful way to get people making a single post into a number of smaller, seemingly dicsonnected ones just to get the numbers up.

Certainly haven't heard of it, and wouldn't make me spread my posts just to get a "cash award" - waste of effort, if you ask me.
  • SnowJapan Admin

Hi JA

No, there is no 'award scheme' for posting lots. It really doesn't really matter to us how much people post. Actually, if anything, we might be more inclined to discourage some people from posting rather than the other way round. ;\)

Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
Very good! Why didn't I think of that!
How the heck many posts do I have? One more! clap.gif

You have 672 posts, you can see how many posts you made under your icon on the left hand side of the page!