How really do the Aussie ski tourists really act in Japan???

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
It is a mogul field in that picture

Hahaha, you're such a stirrer. Those are people on the ridgeline. Compare their size with the gaps between your "moguls". Yep, those gaps are untouched pow. Of course when you finally venture out of hakkers and up to Hokkaido you'll find that out...

Serious question ...

What does most of this have to do with how Aussies behave? If you want to carp on about how steep you like to ski (I've heard it all before - "anything less than 80degrees is flat") why not start yer own thread so we, who want to discuss the aussie behaviour can do so?

OK, I don't have 12000+ posts, but I dont carry on about how steep/flat any particular resort is, either.

I think it's all boredom, the naughty bad aussies topic has been done to death so we've gone back to the ole favs. The Northern Flatlands are always a guaranteed hit!

Now if I could find a way to blame the aussies for Hokkaido being flat then I'd be on to something...

Originally Posted By: Journey Man
I think it's all boredom, the naughty bad aussies topic has been done to death so we've gone back to the ole favs. The Northern Flatlands are always a guaranteed hit!

Now if I could find a way to blame the aussies for Hokkaido being flat then I'd be on to something...

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

that would make a great sig journey man

JM mate what did you say about feb to march again??? no snow right?

You still stand by your "guaranteed hit!"

How Auzzies act in Hokkaido here it goes.

Young idiots are idiots

Older more mature people ast mature usally even when drunk

Originally Posted By: Journey Man

"....maybe since we started to come we have disregarded the ecological stability of the area, brought in sheep for tomfoolery wink.gif wink.gif and then had large and drunken anti whaling demonostrations that stomped the mountainous regions FLAT. "

Too funny!!
lol.gif
 Originally Posted By: soubriquet
 Originally Posted By: Mantas
Settle down JA.
Once you reach 10000 posts, you can comment on anything on any thread you like, especially the Niseko is flat subject.

Show some respect. ;\)

Wrong. If you ski in Hakuba you are a Big Swinging Dick and fully qualified to sneer at others. The number of posts is misleading. It`s Hakuba which turns the self-appointed`s brains to custard.

You ARE ... or you HAVE?

soubs the troll!

Not one post in this thread have I used the word Flat or Hakuba untill right now.

So now some fun little banter has to turn to this. I think MP myself cb and JM were all having fun banter now the Troll steps up to the plate!

I don`t have a Big Swinging Dick mamabear. Mine is small, but perfectly formed.

I went to Hakuba once. It was a 7 hour drive to ski snow that was worse than that I get here. The "in crowd" were busy pishing off the patrol by skiing outside bounds. They didn`t want to talk to anyone who wasn`t part of the team.

Some people here are making money by bashing others and pushing Hakuba. Don`t be blind to that.

Again Trolling spreading lies about people soubs.

what did you call cb about 3 weeks ago???

It took me a while to figure you out soubs it really did. I gave you advice everyday on where to ski. Treated you like a friend, well we all did and then you pull crap on the web. You are just a bored troll with nothing better to do besides go to the back shed and get bleeped. That was cool when we were all 18 you would think you wouldve bloody well grown up.

Yes I have lots of post you can attack that i dont care. Without guys like me you wouldnt have SJ period! Ive been here well before I had any interests in anything, so never imply that again Troll.

Quote:
Without guys like me you wouldnt have SJ period!

Yes, it is all because of Fattwins!!
Hurrah!
Well done on creating, building and maintaining such a fantastic website!