Balance Boards for offseason training

I dunno about super gay...

My young female cousin played in-line hockey for WA, she was SCARY! Nothing woosy-pants about that.

Eldest boy uses big road in-lines to get from a to b, they are a bit too scary for me too - I will stick to my little girly white leather quad skates thanks very much.

2nd boy bought a freeboard in December, but found it less useful than his regular skate board because you need a decent hill to ride it. He uses his regular board just to get around - the freeboard doesn't suit flats and slight hills - not for him anyway. There is also the added nasty that when you fall off - you don't just get cold, damp and a little bruised - you lose a layer or two of skin - ask me how I know!

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
whatever, there are some sick aggressive inline skaters here and quite a few who do it for cross training. I enjoy xtraining and mtn biking in the off season.

I agree there are some guys doing sick stuff on roller blades. And there are some really good soccer players out there doing unbelievable stuff too. But Im American and rollerblading along with soccer will always be for homos and girls.

CB you have been out of the country for way to long. ;\)