TR: when you see your friend hanging from a tree...

... you shout, hold on thigh buddy I want to take the camera out! lol.gif

tsondaboy_183.JPG

Question, can this be classified as snowboarding? crazy.gif

No mater what, Danny was there to capture it and let others decide. tsondaboy_184.JPG

Textbook examples of how not to go down a slope. lol.gif

King was a bit frustrated from our earlier misadventures so I though I should give him a friendly hug. Although I mast admit that his reaction to my affection got me a bit worried. shifty.gif \:\) tsondaboy_185.JPG

Danny seeing us from the lift up ahead got exited and started playing in front of the lens. grin.gif

tsondaboy_186.JPG

this is the way men cross a river, not like all you skiing ladies hopping across on the rocks like ballerinas trying not to wet your feet. cool.gif tsondaboy_187.JPG

and FT enjoying a hot dog \:\)

tsondaboy_191.JPG tsondaboy_188.JPG

I have to say though, this weekend was not just a series of unfortunate events.

We had an excellent spring day skiing on Friday with a good 1000 m vertical skied.

tsondaboy_190.JPG

always great to do some lines with you guys. thumbsup.gif

You guys should have stuck around for sunday, FT did the beautiful line he wanted and we all watched him from across the valley. Then Kuma took me to a SUPER fun spot and I did it all on the Brockers that Stunts let me borrow (thanks again Stunts). I am still stoked about the day I had, if fact I am still sporting a semi.

Originally Posted By: OkemoLoon
You guys should have stuck around for sunday, FT did the beautiful line he wanted and we all watched him from across the valley. Then Kuma took me to a SUPER fun spot and I did it all on the Brockers that Stunts let me borrow (thanks again Stunts). I am still stoked about the day I had, if fact I am still sporting a semi.

I knew this would happen... in the end I didn't really manage to do a lot of the stuff that I wanted to in Tokyo, so for me it was definitely a Bad Decision looking back. To think I missed FT taking a tumble in the river AGAIN!
 Originally Posted By: Kingofmyrrh
Haha, the truth will out! I didn't know that you got stuck in a tree as well!

I didn't stuck, I just run out of snow so I had to snowboard over the brunches. cool.gif
Unlike you, I didn't take off my skis, almost toss them in the river and jump into the trees... \:\)

FT, you may not fell into the river this weekend but you surely did the previous one. Just wait till Dan sends me the pics. \:D
 Originally Posted By: OkemoLoon
 Originally Posted By: Ewok 2
 Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
shifty.gif \:\) tsondaboy_185.JPG

love love ne blush.gif

SO WHICH ONE OF YOU HOMOS IS GAY lol.gif

If they are BOTH Homo's Loon, aren't they BOTH gay? ;\)

we just got back from dinner with Charley. Risa, Slow, Yama-san, my g.f. and Tsondaboy. FT, you hung up before I started saying "Waaa?"

Then Tsondaboy goes, "Let me do the WWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!" classic.

you got home fast, too. did you guys take charley to that place?

i'm 20 minutes from where we ate.

i don't think she'd care either way. yawn.

but good to see you mate