Lift access butteryness, and I missed Saturday which was better than today. Just wanted to let all you guys know. ;\)

FT ripping it up leading the way OkemoLoon_24.JPG

Loon

OkemoLoon_26.JPG

Nice shot of the new BROkers, FKNA

OkemoLoon_23.JPG

FT sends it

OkemoLoon_22.JPG

Loon does not

OkemoLoon_25.JPG

Chuckles laying it down

OkemoLoon_19.JPG

Hard to see in the flat light but there was a skier trigger avi triggerd as we were hiking out.

OkemoLoon_17.JPG

again hard to see but there is the fracture and the guy who caused it, probably standing there with a giant load in his pants.

OkemoLoon_18.JPG

Monday morning we headed to the trees

OkemoLoon_28.JPG

Chuckles always smooth

OkemoLoon_20.JPG

Being the camera man means theres not many shots of you, I was able to hook Dan up a little bit here

OkemoLoon_21.JPG

I started feeling froggy

OkemoLoon_27.JPG

Aki-san put on a clinic

OkemoLoon_16.JPG

Aki again showing the style

I am thinking about Thursday, if the weather keeps on going like that, the conditions will be great.

Till when will Chuckles and Sachan be helping you with the lodge?

By the way, did Rappie fix the poles?

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
I am waiting for pics people!! mad.gif ;\)

Dude, some of us have priorities such as eating giant steaks, getting wasted, and skiing the foot of fresh snow that fell last night! lol.gif

We did Saka trees and some dam drops this morning and it did not suck once again! I tweeked my knee a little bit so I called it a day, there is much more to be had next weekend.

Dan has his usual boat load of pix, hes gonna hook me up with some tonight and I will post them.

Did I mention it snowed another foot last night? clap.gif

I'm not happy about this I've ended up missing somehing much better than what I was expecting. Going to try to get up a day earlier this weekend to see if I can catch the tail.

Was the cute english girl still working in Sakka restaurant?

Originally Posted By: OkemoLoonDude
some of us have priorities such as eating giant steaks, getting wasted, and skiing the foot of fresh snow that fell last night!

dude, that is sooooo overrated