• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I could get the brockers at the price I got the prophets for I would think about it, but they are probably going to be almost 2wice as much. Still thinking about what to do with the prophets

Hey Stunts, no comparison as in how, I don't think Im fallowing you? I got the prophets knowing that I can flip them with ease next fall and make some dough on them if I decide to go another way. My original thinking was to put Dukes on my Guns and use them for my touring set up and then get a ski like the 130s/Toons/ARGs for pow. I am thinking that the Brockers would be a good replacement for my guns not replace a full on fat pow ski???

Brockers would replace both. Traditional camber and a non-tapred nose create hooking and divng problems on the 130 that don't occur on the Brockers. 112 is fine for even the deapest conditions especially when the big, rockered shovel allows you to put weight fwd without tip dive. They are light and can tour well nd, unlike the ARG they have a good edge hold for hard snow when sking and gnarly traverses. No comparison. ARG is better that 130, though.

Yes, the carbon is poppier and lighter. If you were to put dukes on them they would be the killer soft snow quiver killer. The performance on big lines would be the same so, if you are going for a pow ski with normal bindings, the glass would be ok.

I dont' know what the official warranty policy is but Pat has bent over backwards sending people new skis over and over again, even lending them blem skis while they were waiting. I wouldn't worry about warranty, if they are faulty they will be replaced and if not, they are bomber.