Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Nice pics, sounds like an awesome day was had by all!!

Tsonda and King throw like girls??!! really!! ;\)

One of my skis nearly clipped Tokyo Tower I threw it so hard. None in the drink for me.
 Originally Posted By: Fattwins
King any word on the skis?
Hannah lost my memory card! grrr!

I took them in last night. The shop are sending them back to the volkl office in Japan (they make the decision). The shop guy, who was a pretty nice guy who remembered me buying the skis, said that he thought I would be lucky to get them replaced because the nature of the break showed that I basically stabbed them into the snow and any ski would break under that stress. He added that in these circumstances they often offer a deep discount on replacements as some kind of consolation prize. We'll see what happens. Otherwise I guess you may have a 183 soft Bro-ther for next season!

At any rate I am ski-free for this weekend...
 Originally Posted By: OkemoLoon
He is denying it because they weren't even his skis he threw in the river.

I suspect Loon is trying to deflect attention from the fact that he didn't have the stamina to come back down the bank once he'd dragged himself over. ;\)

After skiing half the valley with those skis strapped to my back I was pretty careful not to toss them into the river... anyway I am going to try to stop taking the bait now.

To be honest, looking at the shark bite in those skis I doubt they would warranty them. It is sooooo obviously a tip plant break. That said, they usually give you the option of buying new ones at half price which may be a good thing as those skis are too short anyway.

Wow! Nice TR and pics, King! smile.gif

That debris shot is unique and cool.

I hope Yamashiro san gets better soon, though...

Originally Posted By: Ewok 2
looking forward to seeing girls TR as well grin.gif

Ewok, you should go this weekend with Dan and Risa. I'm looking forward to Ewok's TR. ;\)

Originally Posted By: slow
Wow! Nice TR and pics, King! smile.gif
That debris shot is unique and cool.
I hope Yamashiro san gets better soon, though...

The debris shot is another Dan classic, not me I'm afraid.

I hope Yamashiro san gets better quickly as well. Because he was able to get back down without complaining a lot I thought it might not be too bad, but I think he was just being tough. It seemed a lot worse the next day...