Hirafu Parking lot #1 to downtown Hirafu @12 am

I managed to sort out transportation from Chitose to Niseko. I arrived on April 5@ 12:00 am at Hirafu Parking lot #1, how do I get to my accommodation in downtown Hirafu? I understand that the free bus service is not running at the time.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: Surfrider
I managed to sort out transportation from Chitose to Niseko. I arrived on April 5@ 12:00 am at Hirafu Parking lot #1, how do I get to my accommodation in downtown Hirafu? I understand that the free bus service is not running at the time.

Thanks

By downtown in Hirafu do you mean Downtown Lodge?

Might also clarify whether you mean 12 midnight or 12 midday. At midnight, a taxi might be a bit hard to come by!

There's no such time as 12am (or 12 pm for that matter) because am and pm stand for "ante midi" (or before midday) and "post midi" (or after midday) so midday cannot be either am or pm. Also midnight, as the point at which pm changes to am cannot be either as well.

ok ok, 00:00 or midnight. I'm staying at the Bamboo lodge. I have tried to contact them by email but the address on their site don't seems to work. Also emailed Nisekoholiday but no response yet. So if it's close I could just walk it? Sorry I have no perspective Hirafu geography.

Bamboo is quite a long walk from the welcome centre (too long really with a fair amount of gear). Is Hirafu Parking Lot #1 the same as the Welcome Centre?

Ideally someone from the lodge can pick you up or organise a taxi.

I would say Car Park #1 is the Welcome Centre. I have heard people call it both.

Your accomodation should collect you. Just contact them, and if they wont/don't then ask them to help organise some alternative - especially for arrival at midnight - what a shocker of a time to arrive in town! You will be so disorientated. Just keep remembering that all will be much clearer (as to the layout of Hirafu) in the morning.

I presume it is in general too but the places we stayed were all ever so helpful with pickups etc. Perhaps not at midnight, but surely they will be able to advise you on what's best.