Wow what a weekend!

Kuma killed it with the camera and then killed it for fun.

got to say that it was a rather good time chilling on ridges waiting for the camera. Kinda gets you thinking more about what you can do with the line! Shocked myself when I recovered off of a blown jump too! I thought I was going to rag doll about 4 times but managed just to slap back and ski away!

Took a while to crop the pics and size them down. Lost quaility etc but hey Im learning.

Jer first the Kuma

Fattwins_205.jpg

Fattwins_203.jpg Fattwins_202.jpg

Fattwins_193.jpg

Fattwins_194.jpg

Fattwins_195.jpg

Fattwins_197.jpg Fattwins_198.jpg Fattwins_200.jpg

Fattwins_201.jpg

FT

Nice shots. The one with Kuma with his arm up in the air is probably about the size you want. I wish it was that nice up here were in the middle of a heat wave.

I edited them alot from the originals using picasa then Iranview to shrink them. I was not the way to do it but I couldnt figure out how to do it else wise without another program handy that I know well enough!

Originally Posted By: quattro
FT
I usually crop with Photo Shop and then resize with either Picassa or MS Office Picture Manager. PS has the only decent crop tool I have found.

why not resize in photoshop?

Why not try PAINT.net its a full working free software and a piece of cake to resize any pic to any size you want.

I have paintshop pro and various other software, but I found that PAINT.net to be the best, beacause so quick and easy to use.

if he already crops it photoshop he can just hit save for web and change the size in the dialog box.

or he can do image/size (i forget the exact words) and just change the longest edge to something between 600 & 800.

it seriously takes 2 seconds

Winter is over, Spring is here!! Yesterday at the Peace Park in Hiroshima BP and I had a few good beers with old mates. Was a beautiful day to be outside soaking in some rays. Spring is here! Time to thaw out!! \:D

Time for beers in the park....Maybe a SJ Kansai Hanami is in order cool.gif

In photoshop you can set the size that you want to crop to and it will resize automatically.

Just put 800 in the width and 600 in the height textboxes and move the crop until you get the composition you want. then hit enter.

cropped and resized in one go.

To do post processing in ps just use a bit of unsharp mask. ( i forget the usual settings) and also use the levels tool.

good pics as well.. i like the one of the snowboarder doing the turn under the ridge line..

KOKO how you doing? Yeah I know photoshop is better but heck kuma can re post the pics later cause he has them. I personally am color blind anyways so I cant see anything. I was just happy to get some good shots of Kuma who is always getting good shots of me!