hello everybody

i search for the japanes Mitsubishi BelleBear snowgroomer, built for over 15 years. i found some little pictures on the web but no more informations. at niseko for example there are some snowgroomers still at work (as snowcats). is there anybody in the forum who knows the machine? has pictures for me or maybe brochures or old documentations? many thanks for your help

@ pie-eater

you are right. i am a big fan from this machines. collect old brochures (have more than 100) and lots of pictures. in europe you find nothing about the bellebear and even mitsubishi heavy industries has no documents. i like this machine and want to built a scratch model in 1:87 scale. a 3D drawing is the best for this. all pictures and informations are important for me.

@ SerreChe

do you have a picture?

many thanks

yes, i think very interesting because in the past there was a selection of over 20 manufacturer of snowgroomers. today it is very difficult to find old brochures. i have a japanese Bombardier and Ratrac brochure or a black and white leaflet from a german snowgroomer from 1965.

Actually in french, Ratrac is the word people use to refer to a groomer. I assume it is because it was the first one to market. Kind of like Frigo became the accepted word for fridge.

I have seen a Mitsubishi BelleBear in Nagano but it would have been at least 7 years ago. They had at least one(maybe more) at Togakushi which is close to Nagano City. I took a pic of it at the time as I hadnt seen one before but I wouldnt know where the picture is now. There are plenty of Prinoth, PistenBully, Bombardier and Ohara Groomers of different ages and models being used here and Ive spent a number of seasons working on resorts here but Ive only ever seen the Bellebear once. Ive got no plans to go to Togakushi in the near future but I will go sometime this coming summer. Ill keep an eye out and if I see one Ill take a picture and send it to you.