CLASSIC!!! Jane you made my year, I had a look at that lot and I actually know one of the guys on it!!! Knocks around a bar I occasionaly frequent in Tsudananuma, his claim to fame being he is the only "official Spider Man kids entertainer in Japan"!!!!! That is outrageous!! Is now getting printed up and shall soon be on the walls in above mentioned bar!! Brilliant!

I dont like to be harsh, but there are some people on there that you can describe as 'completely ugly' with no fear of contradiction.

I like the australian-looking guy who obviously fancied himself as a model once upon a time and has professional photos. (the one in the suit staring decisively at the sun/the future next to a skyscraper).

It makes no sense why you would pay 40000yen an hour for one of those guys when you could get a normal looking date in 30mins via the online dating sites.

bobby, I agree with you - but maybe some people just wanna avoid the time and hassle?? Ive always said I am against pinkhouses/soaplands - Id never pay to shag. Ever. But, can see now, with how freaking busy I am at work, why people would just fork out the cash.

Maybe when you get to about 45 or 50 those places become more attractive. Ive seen websites for soaplands where they show photos of the girls they have - they all look tired or manky in some way, completely non-appealing. I guess attractive girls know they can do better by getting a rich boyfriend or being a hostess.

wonder when the majority of J-women lose their interest in sex? There was an interesting article in japantimes like a month or two ago on that. Japanese are some of the most sexless people on the planet. How sad. If the wife/husband loses interest, then why shouldnt they look for other means to be "satisfied?"

Just think about it, 2 birds with one stone, those blokes actually have a niche in a great market, sexless horny housewives, they get laid and study English at the same time.

Any Eikaiwa teachers out there interested? Maybe NOVA people could expand their horizons some? ;\)

I agree. Playing around with your students isn't a good thing. Unless you know you are going back home in a couple of months. I admit I was a complete dodgy bastard back in my NOVA days, but I was surprised at the amount of willing participants out for a quick hows-yer-father \:o

[quote=bobby12

...I like the australian-looking guy who obviously fancied himself as a model once upon a time and has professional photos. (the one in the suit staring decisively at the sun/the future next to a skyscraper).

]

That`s the very guy I know!!! Japan`s one and only Spiderman impersonator!!!! GOLD! He is in for a HUGE ribbing.

Originally Posted By: warhawk
No, farquah! You've just let his secret identity slip!

haha! I think I have just upped his popularity ranking with the Tokyo/akihabara ladies! I should be his agent

Dating sites need effort and communication, Mantas. Well, I would think so!!

This is just an AMAZING service giving you free access to all those hunky dunky dudes.

lol.gif