Last week I went to Madarao with some friend. I really enjoyed the place, until now I had not give it much rating but the snow was very good and it not busy. I thought it was good resort and maybe good trip from Nozawa or from Myoko also. It is also quite easy from Nagano. I recommend it.

Did you discover new place yet this season?

I went there last month, and I thot the same, Sexy. I had the place to myself for most of the day, the snow was nice and crisp corduroy with pockets of powder at the side. I really liked it, although I didn't get the right ticket to enable me to use Tangram Circus as well.

I have been to a couple of small places this year, madarao kogen, Grandeco (Fukushima) as well as Myoko and Kagura. Next week I hope to go up to Appi Kogen and soon I will visit Minakami Okutone (thumbsup.gif SJF ;\) )

I thought that as well, but when I got there I asked the lifty and he said I didn't have the correct ticket for both resorts, so I had to stay in Madarao, which wasn't bad as it was EMPTY!

Tangram was the first place I went to this season, and because it had been 4 years since I went boarding, it wasn't as enjoyable as it could've been. My fault entirely, I'm sure! My entire time there was spent on getting my muscles used to the different stance. Seemed like a fairly decent place. Glad to hear some others have tried it out.

It was ok, it would be great with a big dump. Pretty extensive place, lots of trees to weave in and out of, and different levels of Park which was great, I usually avoid the park, but they had a beginners course so I was getting some jumps in (you could fit a cigarette paper underneath me!! ;\) )

I'd def go back but maybe in February after a good fall of snow

• 2 months later...