Originally Posted By: Ewok 2
gomen nasai tson and king, i might have snored since i was exhausted..
last week was tough, final adjustment at the end of the fiscal year.(ザ・言い訳 eek.gif frown.gif
thanks cb, i just need some sleep and re-charge myself.
ft, what does vaseline do to your nipples? Just curious.

It's me... frown.gif blush.gif Gomennasa~i, Ewok, Tsonda, King. Was I snoring loud?? I'm so sorry...

FT, it was nice to see your happy face again at the lodge.
Hiro also looked very happy telling me you had a great day.
Thanks for letting me use your shovel and probe, I'll bring a nice bottle of wine next time.
Ewok and Tsonda, thanks for giving me a ride. Arigato~ smile.gif
 Originally Posted By: Stuntcok
Shinbang doesn't last a week so I wouldn't worry to much. Don't run or anything. The biggest cause of shinbang is landing flat back seat even off a small jump. Did you land on the table on any of those jumps on Sat? That will be the killer.

FT, first I hear about the vasaline on you nipples and now the maxipads in your boots. hmmmmm....

I didn't land anything that felt even slightly bad on Sat (no matter how it may have looked!). I think this is like when I got an inflamed rotator cuff - once the original injury sets in, movements that would not normally cause any problem whatsoever (like park stuff we did on Saturday) cause the sensitised tendons or whatever to flare up. I suspect in this case the original injury came from reckless skiing in loose boots for 5 days in Hokkaido in January, although I don't blame myself as that was the first time I really dedicated all my skiing time to powder and got carried away.

Stupidly I went to kendo practice last night and afterwards my legs were pretty screwed, which kind of supports the thesis as I am confident that my kendo footwork would not hurt my legs in the slightest normally.

There was a good thread on TGR about icing, stretching and medication, so I am going to do that, and also take the obvious steps against future prevention (ski forward, get my boot guy to install the booster strap I have lying around etc etc). I already got some girls to buy me some maxi pads too!

The things you can bring yourself to write about when you are sitting at work....
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Gotta have 3 final exams finished by monday and 1 more by Tuesday...so much to do so little time...

phew...I thought for a moment you didn't have enough maxi pads to last the weekend!! lol.gif