FEATURE - Interview with Andrew Lea (creator of SnowJapan)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I found this place from this interview. It's a fantastic site you have here. I'm sure I'll be using it a lot in the coming months. Cheers and see you in Japan next January - hopefully!

• 4 weeks later...

Really, really, REALLY interesting.

An observation - though the site is SnowJapam - there are people from all over on here. The discussion is wide ranging and I enjoy the interchange of ideas and discussion.

There are discussions about the world in general, and I appreciate all input. However, I believe that there could be an area of the forums devoted to "foreign" skiing - after all, lots of members are from UK and Aus and the season in Oz is just beginning while the Japan season is winding down (if not wound down already!). It would be nice to see the "down under" ski fields covered as well.

Thanks for such an informative and stimulating site. SJ#1 deserves plaudits for his foresight and enthusiasm.

• SnowJapan Admin

Thank you JA, appreciate the comments.

Well, I suppose we could create an overseas skiing part, though people are welcome to (and do if I remember) post things in the main Snow Talk. I'll put it on the comments list we have!

Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

35 without the ads and song requests! Still a lot of talking though, I was tired after that.

Quote:
Out in Muikamachi tonight?

That's the plan, might see you there. smile.gif

I read this last night and actually was the page I found this site from. So thank you, very interesting and really great site. I will be using it a lot in the coming months.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In my brief dealings with editorial, and in the general behaviour and spirit of everyone on the Forums, SnowJapan is one of the best websites that I frequent, and well worthy of support.

I've saved hours of what would have otherwise been wasted time because of the generosity of others giving their time to answer my questions and update on local conditions.

The hardcore, the serious, the flippant, the beginners, the newbies, the comedians and the small cast of legends - well done SJ, and a firm pat on the back for the posters, too.

Japan's Winter season 08-09....bring it on!

SDS

• SnowJapan Admin

Thank you skidaisuki.

There is lots to do before the season starts though, so I'm personally hoping that time doesn't fly past too quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...