Here are our photos from the day. Not really TR worthy shots due to poor light etc but better than nothing.

We spent a lot of the day teeing up minigolf hits on a couple of dams but our inrun into the dam looked a bit like this:

biglines_82354.jpg

We hit a few natural features on the way. My first hit was a bit slow as I misjudged the inrun...

biglines_82347.jpg

But KofM went flying

biglines_82352.jpg

We got to the dam and started to take it small to start

biglines_82349.jpg

But soon realised that it was bigger on the other side

biglines_82345.jpg

The flat light kind of washes out the size in the photo, but it looked big from our bombholes. Dan set the record at over 10m (33feet) for the day.

biglines_82353.jpg

Jumping 10m to flat was only going to last so long until someone got hurt so we went to the next dam and started playing on the pillows. I started on the smaller 2 stager

biglines_82350.jpg

But we soon moved to the 3 stager

I went a bit short and had to skip on number 2

biglines_82355.jpg

But Dan got all 3

biglines_82348.jpg

and the exploaded the pillows on the last run of the day

biglines_82346.jpg

Goal (half way anyway)

biglines_82351.jpg

Originally Posted By: Stuntcok
I have all the pics. The ones I posted in the TR are reduced resolution anyway so I will make you a disk

Awesome. Now the world will know of the I-land-on-head-Stunts-stands-there-and-laughs-at-me video. Tell me when you want me to bring the gloves, also always up for a drive share if you want to go again.

iina! looks like you had a great day.

Stunts I went on Monday and did the straightline at the cliffs thumbsup.gif

I also did the line next to the line we got busted on (the better one!) but in super stealth mode

my motto of the day:

GreatEscapeTheRunSilent16145_f.jpg