It's an external link to the "Traveler IQ Challenge" which is on facebook.

Cool idea to be able to play it without being on facebook.

On facebook there are many more cool and addictive time wasting quizzes related to this one: flags, specific world regions, football teams - you name it.

my score is

598,952 level 12

cool1.gif

FWIW - the top score on Facebook is 708,498 - which is insane.

did it again and cracked level 10. 401,000points + IQ of 114. although i thought it was amusing that the 'very hard' cities included australian state capitals

the african nations are hard to pin down, but i did get lucky with the central african republic - smack bang in the middle of the continnent

Spook I assume the program wasn't created in Aus so they would be hard to find for most people in the world.

A mate of mine was in Las Vegas last year and whilst getting a lap dance the girl asked him where he was from. He told her South Africa (he's not but he likes to embellish things) and she asked "Where is that?". Somewhat perlexed my mate replaied "I'll give hint, South....Africa...". To which she replied "Is that in Europe?"

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Spook I assume the program wasn't created in Aus so they would be hard to find for most people in the world.

A mate of mine was in Las Vegas last year and whilst getting a lap dance the girl asked him where he was from. He told her South Africa (he's not but he likes to embellish things) and she asked "Where is that?". Somewhat perlexed my mate replaied "I'll give hint, South....Africa...". To which she replied "Is that in Europe?"
lol.gif

lol.gif
that is brilliant.

I found that game difficult on my monster monitor. Im gonna reset the resolution to 800x600 and try again. I got level 8 but I lost s many points purely because I couldnt move the mouse 1 pixel from say france to UK, never mind london to manchester.

My first go was Level 10, total points 363,625, Travel IQ 110.

I was 12,000 short of the 50,000 needed to get level 11 though - and I didn't get any Australian state capitals, as that would have stumped me!

All down to my ex-gf who was very knowledgable.

Oyuki - 'cracking level 6' !!! You should be ashamed (the rest of you who got to level 6 are fine, but Oyuki reads books and stuff) try reading a map instead of vegan literature! lol!