I wish we'd had your camera to get a shot of that snowglider. That breaking trail episode was pretty funny, especially how we had to climb up that bank to start doing it. The whole day was a good end(perhaps?) to a pretty average season for me. Can't wait to go back there with a real powder board.

yeah, that was tiny on sunday eh? Too bad you couldnt use that same board from Saturday. Looks like you gots ta buy ANOTHER board mate!!

We gots ta meet tomorrow pretty early mate. When you finish work? Send me an email to my keitai as Im off to immigration now for my stuff.

Joe Thorton is alive and well. Although he might not be suiting it up for the Boston Bruins..... he is out there poaching all the powder than he can handle.

SG That patroller was so focused on your butt that he forgot to look for us. Thanks.

Davo hint dont break your new board untill it has at least 30 days on it. Also remember to put it on right.

Toque I didnt get caught at Cortina. I was just trying to get the others off. lol

Yes to the locals but a different one.

Hoonoki. Lots of cut runs which is wierd for a Japanese resort. Good for early late season skiing.

Yama - Can you even understand me when we talk in person?

Was I speaking jibberish at Tracks last weekend?

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:

Yama - Can you even understand me when we talk in person?
Was I speaking jibberish at Tracks last weekend?
Mate, you were off youre nut at Tracks last weekend. I just felt like dying that I wasnt much of a companionist though. Wish I wasnt sick as a dog as there were some honeyz in there eh eek.gif

Oh yeah I forgot about my back-to-frontedness, what a fool lol.gif . Guess I was too excited about the snow to realise I'd put the bindings on around the wrong way. A new board is definately in the plan for next season.