Good weekend boys bit of a surprise given the rain on the way up.

Deep open runs on saturday getting deeper after every run.

Meat at tracks yummy

Deeper runs the next day. shockingly deep in some places.

damn my body is sore.

Tellyboy give us a call if you head to kansai.

Mr.wiggles sorry about the last run.

Damn you beat me to the thread title! - "now is nara"

There sure were some surprisingly sweet runs out there.

I had a superb weekend, good times

Quote:
damn my body is sore.
Join the club, my ribs are hurting now after I made love to a tree.....

Cheers everyone "is here good?" well it was today. I'm tired as anything but happy to have something to think about tomorrow at work. Who woulda thought the conditions would be so good.

I'm glad to hear you guys (except Yama!?) had a great Sunday in Hakuba! Togakushi had great powder, too! I am so happy that I could ski in the trees this weekend.

Oh, no! He was so sweet... ;\)

uh oh CB youve got trouble.

The way the snow bounded on Saturday was prefect. The rain layer still saturated and soft. That let us fly through the knee deep. Yesterday over the head powder so good.

Got another 25cms last night and its still goin strong out here, Im so glad Im unemployed again, Think I might just go make somemore turns today. But yeah I hear you guys about the sore body, havin trouble walkin today but skiing will be fine. see you guys in osaka in a week or so.

Tellyboy too bad you couldnt join us at 47.

Long deep lines some of the longest this year.

Sorry about that line snake Toque, I was having trouble motivating myself. when I was up there I had a positive feeling and just went for it without thinking. that way I wouldnt fall on my face again.

Good to see you on the weekend boys. It was a lot of fun. I got some more lines on Monday morning with the Evergreens, so it was a nice couple of days.

We went to Iwatake. There are no really long lines there, but you can fast-lap what there is.

At the bottom of 47 on Sunday, I met one of the fellas from Blue Cliff, the guides you met at Tateyama. It sounds like it was them we saw hiking above Goryu.

I've picked up some lurgy, but I'll get out later on. Looks like mega rain tomorrow.

Not sure if the guys told you Mr.Wiggles but on the last run we did at the top of the chair instead of hiking up our bootpack we saw a groomed trail straight to the BC Exit. Instead of the 5 minutes of annoying postholing it was 1 minute of easy walking.

That patroller must have been laughing at us pretty good when he saw us postholing right beside a groomed trail.

Yes it was and knowing what we know now it will be easier next time.

I still would take that talking too any day of the week for that sic run that we got. The stable cloudy day im all over the side of that baby.

Yep we are dumbasses alright :p but getting stuck up on the concrete wall and being nabbed by a patroller was was even dumber :rolleyes: I must have looked really stupid.

Never been spoken to by patrol and I get nabbed twice in one day! but what a day!