Which do you prefer?

I can pretty much only ride once a week this winter outside holidays. (Shut up about this weekend being a holiday.) And I can either ride Saturday or Sunday this week.

Saturday will be sunny-- then it's going to puke.

Sunday will be deep.

Either day, I'll be on the same untouched, avi-safe lines... both days will be fresh. But the snow on Saturday will be faster than the snow on Sunday which will be blower. Saturday's snow will have had a day of settling and a cooling w/o wind (making it fast.)

Hmmm....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could get the first runs of the day on courd and still get more virgin lines then you tomorrow. (I could even switch skis.) ;\)

hence the debate, both days will be fresh. Where I ski is always fresh... always.

Fast or deep, Stemik?

Such a dilemma, I feel so sorry for you. I fear you have been spoiled by Japan with an abundant amount of pow days over the years. Coming from the EC I can’t actually imagine ever saying to myself “both days will be fresh. But the snow on Saturday will be faster than the snow on Sunday which will be blower.” Giving up a blower day seems incredibly moronic to me but then again I am not lucky enough to be in your situation.

I only wish that one day I will have similar dilemmas, and P.S. it was very hard for me not to hate on you Samurai perhaps I’m growing as a person.

Originally Posted By: OkemoLoon
A limey that likes wrestling, now ive seen it all. I don't think you allowed to watch WWE if your a soccer fan though, you might have to choose one or the other.

I would appreciate not being called a limey, and actually I have no interest in football.

the fact that Im sitting at school right now, hungover to the point of feeling nauseous, and youre having this hissy debate about when you should go ride is really pissing me off mad.gif I wish I had a choice about when to go riding, what day & where \:\( I expect pics, your best TR ever, and a bottle of 越乃寒梅 for making me read this stupid thread \:\)