2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nader for President!

Not sure I'd trust Jack. He'd be scandalous, we couldn't do with that now could we...

lol.gif

haha, yeah, but I don't understand why the people get to pick the runner and then have to go through the whole rigmarole again in a few months time and vote on the 2 candidates they already picked. a bit of a waste of resources if you ask me. (that's if I understand it properly)

Originally Posted By: echineko
I wonder why so many Japanese support Obama?

It is because Hillary Clinton’s husband was not nice to Japan. The Japan-US relationship was dampened during his era. These days, however, the festive mood in Obama city in Fukui is contributing more than Bill Clinton to the Japanese liking for Mr. Obam. Still, I think 90+% is an unrealistic figure. There are quite a few Japanese who think the republican victory is more favorable for Japan. It’s a mystery why such a figure was reported.

The USofA will NEVER vote for a black president in my lifetime.... (expected until 2050 barring assination and liver malfunction). Every white middle class yank will vote to prevent that. It's just the way it is, it's just the way they want to keep it.

Though I hate to say it, McCain sounds like the next prez.