I don't consider Firday to be part of the weekend as its a working day, so saturday is the 1st day of the weekend, therefore I would assume a 3-day weekend to be sat, sun and Mon off. Unless of course the extra day was Fri, THEN I would say it was Fri, Sat and Sun!!! \:D

sorry to bore everyone!

Originally Posted By: thursday.
well? how busy was it?

Busiest at HAPPO Sunday with a 20min wait for the ride up the Gondola. Upper mountain was much better with only 5 mins waiting. By Monday the crowds were gone and took some pics of my 5 year old carving up HAPPO
P1010459.JPG
P1010458.JPG
P1010461.JPG
 Originally Posted By: skidaisuki
You were spot on with your prediction. Was at Kagura for the day on Sunday and I have never seen it so busy. Had to queue for 10+ minutes for the quad at Tashiro... arghhh.

The skin track up from the top quad was more like a skin highway... there were a lot of guided tours up there, must have passed close to 25 people on my way up. Fortunately there seemed to be relatively few people venturing past the top of the No 5 Romance... seems crazy skinning all the way up to the top of a lift that will open in less than a month, but each to their own I guess.