So it seems like in the last week the postings in Snow Talk have dropped way off.

Is everyone getting depressed and have moved on to better things? \:\( \:\(

Or are they still ready to go at a moments notice and super stoked about the coming season cause its going to Rock the F%#ckin Mike clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

I ready to go. Super stoked. This is going to be an amazing season. Just a little slow or maybe just normal. But either way. I am so ready to get some Powder and can't wait for it to start!!!

It will snow but I fugure in like a lamb out like a lion. much the same as BC last year.

We had 3 to 4 good winters here back to back so we are due for a slow start. It will usally dump here around Xmas so thats what Im hoping for.

I dont usally start untill mid dec anyway. last year was funky great snow everywhere by dec 15. anythong and everything could be skied.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
last year was funky great snow everywhere by dec 15. anythong and everything could be skied.
What I wouldn't give to have this again. For me, its just too painful to check this site everyday...without snow at the end of November?!? ahrrrrrrrrghhhh!

It doesn't help that I talked to my family last night and they were all finding gloves, goggles, etc. to shred (er, maybe slowly move through is more appropriate) the 30cm of pow in the mountains of CO. And then they get to eat turkey. lucky bastards. i had a bunch of raw fish for thanksgiving.

Yes it does suck hearing from all my friends and family about all the snow they are getting all the time. But winter is coming and I'm ready for it whenever it comes.

As for Thanksgiving we had it a month ago but I did go out for Pizza with the Hida Crew last night. When are you coming up here Erik. Better get your Hida Kit together.

I didn't really care at the beginning of Nov when the snow was slow. But it is pretty much Dec now...and I am really, REALLY ready to start snowboarding.

Yes, it is definitely worse that it is such an early season in N. America.

Matty, I'll be coming around the mountain when there's snow.

You got any of that stored in your garage?

I still am new skiless, and i gotta get my bindings fixed before i ski any soft snow. perhaps next week. i'll get some turns in the wkd. of the 12-13, maybe.

i still think everyone should do a snow dance. 10pm tonight, will work, after we're all nicely lubed (on beer and whatnot).

Quote:
Originally posted by .enderzero.:
This coming form the ass that was just riding a few months ago in his own backyard. Listen up buddy - it has been 7 long months for me. 7!!
Awwww poor baby. Ley us all shed a tear for poor ole ender! :p \:D

Dude we are going to rip up Niseko old school mate!!!

Just keep playing the Xbox and watching snowboard flicks and you will be on the slopes in no time!

sorry guys its all my fault...i was all amped and keen to get out and rip it up, but the universe conspired to thwart my plans, as per usual.

no biggie, it often happens. i don't cry anymore. just sorry i had to spoil it for the rest of u.

still, i hope we can be friends when we do get out onto the slopes.

mikazooki

At least you guys know the snow is coming sooner or later. I wont see snow, unless its out of the plane window until at least mid march and that'll be on a train going through China and Siberia.

It's not that bad..we just got really lucky last year.

Crazyski where you from in CO?? end...great quote! That movie kills me! Still can't find skis here so I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but I have been watching Unparalleled more than an obsessive amount I'd have to say.