Im T.O. but bummed in the interior of BC for a few years. Will move back there some day I hope.

Not much of a city guy.

As for the how did I figure it.. It just sort of fit. Your writing style on the insider and here sort of fit.

The injury is all well and over then?

I gotta agree with you on the big tweaked methods bro. I also like a really styled out shifty. But nuthin gets me more pumped than stomping the rotation.

db - you were askin me about my goals for this season. If I have to lay one down I guess it would be to dial the 5.

Fattwins and aichi- a fellow Canuck! Born straight outta Brampton- crazy motha... well anyways moved to BC and basically folowed your scheme FT- now try to surf more than ride- but fat lines in fernie still call my name ....

Quote:
Originally posted by .enderzero.:
db - you were askin me about my goals for this season. If I have to lay one down I guess it would be to dial the 5.
I will be pushing you all season, wont let you go soft like you did last season.

WTF is a 5 anyway?

I am not much chop on the table top, much prefer a powder landing. None the less, this year I am going to do a db.

Yo man - hopefully mid Jan I'll be in Niseko, but mid Feb onwards looks good for Nagano.

If by db you mean 2bf, than I will just go ahead and say now there is NO WAY you will land that.

I don't care what you make me eat...no way.

But I am rooting for you man... lol.gif

Double backflip would be a fair effort db, but after last season I wouldn't put it past you mate. Good luck mate!

I'm so determined to stomp a 3 this season, if I don't I'm going to be pretty p!ssed off at myself. So very close this Aussie season. I'm getting it in Niseko for sure.

Ender - mikazooki and I have already agreed that we are taking our shovels to build a kicker somewhere. The more the merrier dude!

Aichi did you go changing your name again.

If you want to hook up fine but sorry I am not wasting my time at Ontake. Went there once and that was enough. Hakuba we will see you there.

Ender what about you where you going to live.

I can hit a backflip but I can brake my back if not done right so Ill just do em in the pow.

S_F - I know a perfect spot man. If I can just remember how to get there.

Fattwins - good question man. Looks like Niskeko for January-ish. Prob just Tokyo before and after that...but trips out of town are gonna be pretty expensive.

Hooooooly shit, I haven't posted for a long time, but thought I'd take a break from studying and catch up with the happenings of the raddest ****in' ski site ever. Good to hear that everyones gonna push themselves this year, cuz I sure as shit am gonna too! I look forward to seeing some of your vids right.

How was the HxC vid this year Roger? It was pretty tight last year -- Yuuji puts so much work into it. Are most of the shots at Ontake? I think they love that mtn so much because a bunch of the guys were working there. What was the turnout like?

In other news, the conditions here are great. Been up to whistler a few times (got a LEGENDARY pow run in at 8am on the first day of Blackcomb -- top to bottom in untracked LIGHT pow). Everything is on hold right now 'till I finish exams, then there's gonna be some no holds barred skiing for 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Anyway, take 'er easy everyone. Have a sweet season. (I'll check back periodically).

Dan