2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have around a dozen in or so.

but for some reason I've been riding like 8-9 hours a day this winter being as I can only go up one day a week. I've even been considering bringing both sets of skis for the change in conditions each day. I doubt I will actually ever lug two pairs around, but this is the first winter that I had actually wished I had both my pow skis and my groomer-zoomers to break it up a bit.

not ashamed to say but probably over 50 now. Everyday this month, most of last month and a week in November.

though sometimes only a couple of hours a day sometimes all day!

Living in Kansai with smallish resorts is not the best incentive to go riding every weekend. But I do have new boots which are WAY better than my last and I feel like going more often than last year (much to the merriment of my fiancee).

1 so far, and 5 more planned, including a stay in Rusutsu. Bring on the powder.

Unfortunately only seven times so far, been to busy to hit the slopes, but will be skiing again next week, and throughout feb and mar hopefully.

Bought a new set of curving skiis last week so can't wait to try them out next week. Now got curving skiis and short skiis to choose from depending on my mood.

I'm definitely not pulling in good coin, I do have a lovely lady though \:D and that is part of the reason why I'm not out more. She can ski but really isn't that enthusiastic about going, my mates still haven't recovered fully from the Nova debacle and I live a bit away for it to be financially viable to be up every weekend....I'd like to though!