SnowJapan Stickers - read this if you want one...

• SnowJapan Admin

OK, we have 200 SnowJapan stickers here and would like to offer them to Forums members.

Here's how to go about get them:

Either send me a PM or if you do not have access to PMs please email us at editor@snowjapan.com with the subject line "SJ Stickers Please". (If you are emailing us, tell us your SJ Forums member name). We will reply to you with our postal address.

Get an envelope (preferably Number 3 size - the width of just more than a piece of A4 folded into three);

Write your address (or an address within Japan) on it;

Put a 90 yen stamp on it;

Put the stampled envelope into another envelope and send it to us at the address we tell you.

>>

The first 100 people to do this get 2 stickers each.

>>

If you are not yet registered to the Forums, please register and then do the above.

Thank you!

• SnowJapan Admin

I have turned them on for you Sarge1.

(Everyone else, about PMs, we would appreciate it if you please email us rather than asking us via the Forums. Thank you).

Unfortunately, right now we really need this to be a case of us simply putting what we have in stamped envelopes that we receive. Are you coming to Japan this season? Is there anywhere they can be sent to in Japan or anyone you know in Japan who can help?

Originally Posted By: Sarge1
SJ my PM's are not working. Can you turn them on please. How do non japanese residents go about getting some of these stickers. Thanks
I will be over in 25 days if you would be so kind to hold me some.

Sarge,

where you going to be in 25 days? Which resort, town, etc.?
 Originally Posted By: SJForums
Unfortunately, right now we really need this to be a case of us simply putting what we have in stamped envelopes that we receive. Are you coming to Japan this season? Is there anywhere they can be sent to in Japan or anyone you know in Japan who can help?

You must have some people in Hakuba - why not fix a meeting point and everybody that buys you a beer gets one? The White Horse Bar sounds central....
 Originally Posted By: Samui Kitsune
 Originally Posted By: Sarge1
SJ my PM's are not working. Can you turn them on please. How do non japanese residents go about getting some of these stickers. Thanks
I will be over in 25 days if you would be so kind to hold me some.

Sarge,

where you going to be in 25 days? Which resort, town, etc.?

Will be in Niseko for 7 days, then back to tokyo for 4 days. Once there I am planning to got to Kagura for a few days as well \:D

Anyone spotted my SJ stickers in Niseko yet near the bus stop at Prince Resort?

Few around TOkyo Uni now to and in Ebisu!! Lets Seal Hunting! \:\)

P.S All in perfectly legitimate places none is damaging property!