A bit to remember about GPS's If you dont clear the data before you measure then it may be old.

Fastest Olympic alpine skier: 1984 downhill gold medallist Bill Johnson of the U.S., whose 104 km/h average speed is the fastest in Olympic history.

Originally Posted By: quattro
A bit to remember about GPS's If you dont clear the data before you measure then it may be old.

Fastest Olympic alpine skier: 1984 downhill gold medallist Bill Johnson of the U.S., whose 104 km/h average speed is the fastest in Olympic history.

I bet it was on a European course

Michael Milton is the fastest man on 1 ski..213km/h. Lost it to cancer at a young age but has never been detered.

He has won several Paralympic Gold Medals and has recently qualified for the Beijing Paralympics in cycling.

Inspirational

Originally Posted By: stemik
 Originally Posted By: contender
Did top to bottom at happo and had a top speed of about 80 km/h. Aiming for 100.

how long did it take....

Dont know exactly but a couple of minutes. The average speed was quite low and Im really not a fast skier.
 Originally Posted By: neversummer
Michael Milton is the fastest man on 1 ski..213km/h. Lost it to cancer at a young age but has never been detered.

He has won several Paralympic Gold Medals and has recently qualified for the Beijing Paralympics in cycling.

Inspirational

My friends 14 yr old daughter was paralysed as a little girl by an unknown progressive immune attack - she is currently being positioned as the number 4 in wheelchair track for Beijing. This girl only JUST got given a trackchair that fits her, and now she is breaking her own records!! Look out! I find the paralympics even more inspirational than the regular olympics at times..