I had to go to Tokyo so couldn't ski the remaining 2 days. However we were under the impression that the 3 day pass was for any 3 days. We intended to use the pass over a week any way.

Surely people who buy the 5 day tickets don't ski every day for 5 days?

Don't they allow for rest days?

Not to worry... I'll be back.

Originally Posted By: Alcantara
I got a 3 day pass over the New Year (47) but could only ski for one day.
Will it be good till the end of the season?
I'll be back in Hakuba sooner or later.

not sure which 3 day pass you bought, but usually 3 day pass is valid for use for up to 5 days

Our 14 day pass is valid for 14 use days out of a 16 consecutive day period. So 2 rest days allowed for in there. We will likely have to buy a few more passes for the last few days here at the end of the trip though.

We just got a bonus on ticket deposits though...in April the only choice was a day pass, not ability to buy longer. We had dozens of the suckers left in Jacket pockets etc that we found when we unpacked at home. We thought - ohhh well - done the deposit - no WAY they will refund that in January. But they DID!! Stuck them in the machine and got the refund back. I reckon we will see best part of Y10,000, maybe more when we round them all up!

• 2 months later...

Well, I took my pass back to Hakuba ready to get my deposit back...and they tell me that I still have 2 unused days on it valid till the end of May...

so it was a 3 day season ticket...not a 3 day consecutive ticket...

bah humbug!