The official ARGUMENT thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
We are planning our trip to Niseko next year when our nephew ...............Is this a little strange or am I being totally petty!!!!

Okay here is the continuing saga!! I may not be going to Niseko next year as I may be jail for murder........... Leaving us with the deposit and a 2 bedroom apartment and airfare. veryangry

Okay here is the continuing saga. ............... He hopes that skiing in Japan is good as he has given his holiday up in NZ for the Japan Trip veryshocked rollabout Yeah thats why we have been back 4 years running because it is so terrible over there doh

Sometimes going with other people can be such a hassle.
Sometimes it is a sheer joy.
GOOD LUCK cheers

If all goes sh!t give my boy a call (he will be there then) he has been dying to stomp on the ski release on a skier in the lift line just as they are about to move forward for the chair, but I have always given him a slap "be nice", I am sure he would be thrilled to oblige.
Originally Posted By: Mamabear

If all goes sh!t give my boy a call (he will be there then) he has been dying to stomp on the ski release on a skier in the lift line just as they are about to move forward for the chair, but I have always given him a slap "be nice", I am sure he would be thrilled to oblige.

rollabout I may just take you lup on that MB - Mr Snowhunter wants me to take her to the top of the mountain and leave her there.

Here is something that will make my fellow forum friends laugh - Nephew was having a whinge the other day as he hopes Niseko has a good season as he has missed out on a blinder in New Zealand rollabout The sad thing is they just have NO IDEA!!!! Even a bad sesaon in Japan is better than a Great season in NZ!! Oh and they were very sad to learn there is no McDonalds in Niseko!!!

Hahaha Koko!

(hows the leg by the way)

Snowhuntress: Lordy be! [shaking head with dismay] Do they eat fish?

I bet they are gonna be the kind of people to pick fault where no fault can be found.

Good luck - and remember there is always Asahi.

Originally Posted By: kokodoko
mama, i have been surfing the past two weeks.
it takes a while to get it up , but i'm doing it..
woot..
hopefully skiing in a couple of weeks.

there you go kok, seems you can't get your sentences right too.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...