The official ARGUMENT thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, if youre that pissed about it, confront whoever it was face to face. Tell him or her to piss off and never come back to your place. Or, call the cops on him or her if youre that pissed.

Personally, I wouldve been pissed somebody smoked that much at my house without inviting me stir

I had a personal experience of this when we had a party at our house in uni. We, 4 of us who lived there, threw the guys out.

The party went on and they went and did their stuff in a field somewhere.

CB I'm not more pissed off that the person in question decided to say a few things that weren't true to follow a trend. I sucked it up and had a real laugh about this behavior until certain things were said.

People will do what people will do. Don't put other people at risk for your behaviour. If you do have the decency to keep you yap shut!

No name!

Then pull outta can of whoooooopasssss mate, call the cops. That will solve the problem real quick; though I dont think thats the route Id take.

Since youre venting it here, Id imagine its somebody on here or a lurker. Either way people should be respectful of others and others opinions/property. You have lots to lose and this really isnt a laughing matter if push comes to shove. That person talking shite after the fact is pretty low. However, this is only 1 persons point of view...

Need the culprit to come forward!! stir

Alexie Sayle, when being heckled on stage:

"yeah mate, I remember when I had my first pint".

to audience:

"it was either that or 'fu** off you c**t'; but I save that for Royal Command performances"