The official ARGUMENT thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting caught means the end of everything I have. Having the disrespect afterwards is a bloody joke and shows the true character of the person.

This isnt Canada or Auz where it is a slap on the wrist. This is Japan where you go to jail for as long as it takes to get something out of you!

2 of Fattwins posts from two different threads today:

Quote:
This is Japan where you go to jail for as long as it takes to get something out of you!

and

Quote:
Japan has come out of the dark ages!

(Before I get jumped this is NOT a critisism of Fattwins, just a very interesting contrast).

What do you think would happen if a guy was in front of your home smoking pot in Japan? Ask yourself that question.

Thursday you are an idiot this isnt about wine this is about something that would do damage.

Knowing how some of the rural gendarmerie in Japan behave, I would venture a guess that if a gaijin got busted lighting up a doob, all other gaijin within 100M would also get rounded up and taken in too - innocent or not.

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
Here is one. What would you do if someone came to your house and smoked a half a quater of weed without permission? Then proceeded to take shots at you over the internet?

Whose weed was it? Yours? His? Hers? Mine? horse

Id take a shot at you, but youre not quite tall enough...

Who is the crackhead anyways? stir
Originally Posted By: Fattwins
What do you think would happen if a guy was in front of your home smoking pot in Japan? Ask yourself that question.

Thursday you are an idiot this isnt about wine this is about something that would do damage.

Don't call me an idiot dude. I know exactly what you're talking about and I interject some lightness.

Why don't you lighten up.

because there is no lightness to the situation that im talking about.

How would you react. better yet what would the Chinese government do if someone staying at yours proceeded to do drugs on the porch.