The official ARGUMENT thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i think oil is actually getting more - as opposed to running out. i blame penguins for global warming (i saw some chillin on the beach in south africa looking well guilty) and i think the world was created by a hamster in a chicken's egg space ship that smells of hammers - discuss

I think snowboarding sucks, and will soon be the preserve of gymnastically trained children, with the maximum age of a pro snowboarder being 19, after a peak at 17 years old.

Despite their perfect repetoir of 7s, 9s, and double cork 12s, there will be no smell of hammers in snowboarding.

I'm sick of everyone warning everyone else about the dangers of skiing outside resort boudanries. And all those saying we need to wear helmets, transceivers, take probes, shovels, learn about avalanches, etc, etc...

I say to everyone don't worry about all that stuff, don't let your lack of knowledge or gear deter you from your quest to ski the perfect line. Head out wherever the hell you want and if you get buried in an avi, well at least you'll die doing something you love. There's definitely worse ways to go.

But know that if you die in an avi, then you'll be missing out on all those future lines that you could have skied, so that one big line had better be worth it. It's all about calculating your risk. If you don't have avi gear, at least bring a calculator.

Originally Posted By: Domokun_72dpi
Arhggh.

Did none of you watch the Video I posted in @ the start?

This has turned into the "Abuse" thread.

Now, One could argue that an arguement may be derived from abusing someone for the sheer sake of causing an arguement, but as defined by wikipedia:

Quote:

In general parlance, an argument is a discussion involving conflicting points of view.

So far there has been no conficts between points of view, because everyone thinks everyone is an idiot...

Sheesh.

Ok, I think you are all amazing, wonderful people.... wave.gif

like domo said, this is not an "abuse" or "smack your head" thread!

People are trying to have an argument here! mad.gif