• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, missed you BIG TIME CB. Had some good clean fun. But that, of course, still doesn t beat the dirty fun we could have had!

Gave Goryu a miss today, but bought a nice ski jacket that was on sale there and then headed over to Rain Alpina - Sanosaka. Start skiing there and as we got to Aokiko, the rain stopped. Then by the time we made it to Kashimayari, Yappari! Hare narimashita! And it became Sun Alpina back again!

I really enjoy this annual Easter gathering with Markie, thanks for organizing the party FT.smile.gif

It was very nice Saturday night sitting around the fire with good friends and Sunrise's beautiful voice. Mr.Wiggles's new hair style is way cool!

We missed you, CB... cry.gif

Yeh, loved that wiggles hairdo, let's see it even longer next time, eh?

That was a fun nite. Thanks for a great weekend, fattyboy, and thanks for the ride up Tsonda. It was great to see peeps I already knew and hadn't seen for ages, as well as meeting new SJ (and non SJ) folks. Fun to do my first ever real spring skiing, sliding around with the likes of Markie and Ewok.

I had a leisurely day yesterday, took an onsen, stopped Hanna from gathering even more dust from the dead fire (to her annoyance) and meandered home in the late afternoon.

Thanks Markie and Slow \:D Hopefully sometime soon we can meet up again. I am looking at heading to Tokyo to party one weekend in the next few weeks (and arrange it along with Tsondaboy) and go clubbing. Been a while since I hit some good clubs and danced my ass off \:\)

HK is on my list of places to go before Markie gets married!!! When is the date, Markie?

hi king wave.gif hope you can drop by, if not there's a nice little gig with some other musicians on the 5th in a french restaurant in toranomon, with percussion, didgeridoo, sax, etc... Slow said she wanted to go to that one.

Originally Posted By: slow
I really enjoy this annual Easter gathering with Markie

Jitsuha, it cannot be an annual Easter gathering if it is not done every year and unfortunately you did not come to Hakuba in Easter last year and I missed you then.

It was "bitter sweet" for me to see you again this time, especially because of your present condition. I hope you get much better soon. I will try to send you as many "genki"s as possible.
Ki o tsukete.

Thanks for caring for my back and sending me your genki, Markie.

I will be in good condition next time I see you and have fun ski with you and sunrise, I promise. smile.gif

le petit tonneau

It'll be good night for my one week delay birthday dinner with some good friends and my favourite music.

See you there, sunrise. wave.gif