What cb and bp missed when they didnt rip the backside of Happo!

Originally Posted By: Fattwins

kumapix_191.jpg

kumapix_189.jpg

Great pics and even better lines - I love the shot of the long track, and a nice air over the bushes and rock.

Can't wait to see Kuma's pics he's kept for himself too!

That is a fun zone - and hit on a perfect day by the look of it.
I was in 47 park that day, having a day riding with Oyuki.... it was fun, but somehow doesn't compare! Ha ha ha.
 Originally Posted By: SG
the catching air photo needs to be blown up and framed, if its not on the wall when I am next in the HPL I shall be disappointed.....

We have this brand new mega printer at work which cost a few hundred man!(The paper is 1067mm wide and on roll) and my boss lets me use it and print just for the cost of paper and ink so if you want me to print anything and bring it up on the 26th PM me.
 Originally Posted By: Toque
Kick ass pictures. I'm getting tired of thinking and saying this though. You guys just keep on upping the quality of skiing, riding and shooting.

Where are your pictures, Toque.
Still waiting, u skiing making white spray,
and your new parka =)

Hey toque it is called finally living here and skiing what I want to ski. Not skiing to get 20000 vertical in a day but actually getting the line that doesnt let you sleep at night. I love skiing pow but skiing to me now is more about finding the spots I cant miss out on.

Kuma, BP and dannyboy all have sick cameras so the shots are easy to get.

Yeah, I didn't even get out of bed to get those shots. just put the camera on auto and off it went...
Hey toque it is called finally living here and skiing what I want to ski. Not skiing to get 20000 vertical in a day but actually getting the line that doesnt let you sleep at night. I love skiing pow but skiing to me now is more about finding the spots I cant miss out on.

The other reason you're getting into these lines is because you have a good experienced team. I'm fuming that it all came together after I left. wink.gif
Are you hitting these lines in your Denalis or your downhills boots?

Originally Posted By: Ewok 2
Where are your pictures, Toque.
Still waiting, u skiing making white spray,
and your new parka =)

Not too many action shots of me skiing since I left Japan. But I've got loads of scenics on my blog.