Pics from Hakuba over Shogatsu (Warning: This thread contains images that may cause you to hate your life)

sick mate, I knew you'd take the shots I wanted so I didnt have to wake up early for them :p Ill just rip them off and put them on my site and say I took em \:\)

Great shots!! clap.gif

I'll upload when I have time and also when I bring that big thing in to work...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took no photos as I was busy, the SJ crew can back me up there. The snow nearly killed me and I missed the New Years party because of the snow. The Photos people took are their own and some were taken to sell not to be posted.

Triffic shots BP! I love this country! On the 5th pic down it looked like there was a kind of pseudo depth of field effect on that hill in the foreground because the trees and their shadows kind of blur together a bit. Love the colours!

Thanks Tsonda and Warhawk.

Yeah FT Cheers for keeping everything running smoothly. That was a nightmare coupla days for you out in the snow!

Ewok, I'll get onto Steve about that.

Great pics Bushie. Not what I was expecting from the title, but that's because I associate Shogatsu this time with trying to dig out houses, cars, and a snowblower even in deep snow! They're from a couple of days before, aren't they?

I like the ones with foregrounds best. Some bits of Hakuba the town are quite nice, people! Its certainly nice and uncluttered around FT's place.

If you have time, try and go to Aoni or at least Oide next time you're in town. You can take killer photos there.

bp, i think steve is quite busy with his professoriat(?) thing... so no worries, no hurry... now feel bad to have put all the photos in his pc..

ft, thanks for an empty cd! in return, i'll make u a nice cd with koombaya wave.gif

MR W, yep, those were from just before the big storm. The only pics I got of the storm were of FT clearing his roof of snow. lol.gif

bushpig_100.jpg

Ewok, I just spooke with Steve. He was looking at his Hakuba pics with Snotboy as we spoke. He'll send them to me and I'll get them to you thumbsup.gif