Pics from Hakuba over Shogatsu (Warning: This thread contains images that may cause you to hate your life)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kewlyp4.gif

Nikon D300? thats a nice piece of hardware you are shooting with, have you taken it out on the slopes? you could get some awesome shots with that

p.s SJForums you picked the wrong photo, the first one was superb.

mad.gif Nice one Piggy. Nothing makes me appreciate how lucky I am to be woken most mornings around 5 am by crying babies and then commute to my boring and pointless job through busy Hong Kong streets in a taxi driven more often than not by an unlicensed lunatic whilst breathing polluted air than being confronted with stunning photos of snow covered mountains. wink.gif

Maybe you should put a spoiler warning on this threat - something like, warning, this thread contain images that may cause you to hate your life.

Thanks SJF, Ewok, SG and Mejane! \:D

SG, yeah it is a nice camera mate. I didn't take it out boarding. I know I could get some good pics, but don't have the backpack for it and couldn't be arsed! lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Rag-Doll
mad.gif Nice one Piggy. Nothing makes me appreciate how lucky I am to be woken most mornings around 5 am by crying babies and then commute to my boring and pointless job through busy Hong Kong streets in a taxi driven more often than not by an unlicensed lunatic whilst breathing polluted air than being confronted with stunning photos of snow covered mountains. wink.gif

Maybe you should put a spoiler warning on this threat - something like, warning, this thread contain images that may cause you to hate your life.

lol.gif Thanks for the compliment Rag Doll ;\)

Thanks kokodo and V

Kuma, you did the sly and left my d300 on RAW lol.gif Luckily I picked it up before shooting! lol.gif I'll get there mate, but once I have my head around the post processing a bit. I don't want a massive backlog of unprocessed photos.

Originally Posted By: SG
my boring and pointless job

.......that likely pays you by the shackleload wink1.gif

pokey.gif

There comes a point though where other things become more important. Seeing photos like these does make you realise just how much you're missing.

Congratulations BP, they're really great shots.

You should get yourself out into the countryside and commute by rail. The weekends are great in the "sticks" and you can forget about the stinking city air.

I guess waking you up was a good thing BP.

You gotta love pink with the moon!

Kuma and Bp when you get the photos onto your sites send me links to the sites. I go back to work tomorrow and I will post and check more. Also want to update the blog.

Kuma I tried to kill it the day I went out with you. I tried my best to make the best sprays I could!

Took forever to load the pictures up but it was all worth it

My highspeed is slower than dial-up

Great pictures BP

I love the 5th and 7th

Great seeing pictures of lines we've ticked off

Still want that Banana Couloir on the 5th though. It's worth a return to Japan that's for sure